This app is provided by METREL and is intended for use as is.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. We use this services for crash reporting (Crashlytics)
We want to inform you that whenever you use our App, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party services described below).
Third Party Services
In addition to the Services we provide directly, we also use third party service providers (collectively referred to as â€œThird Party Servicesâ€) who operate their own Privacy Policies (listed below) and may also provide options to 'opt-out' of data collection. All the Third Party Services we use we, as a company, trust and deem their services important into our effective operation. So you can find out more about the services we use, and in turn those you may use, whilst interacting with our Services, we are also providing information on what we use the services for and links to their associated Privacy Policies.
The Third Party Services we use:
- Crashlytics- for the capture and collection of crash logs to help us identify bugs in our software.This service, powered by Google Inc., is designed to improve the app and correct errors in the app. The data collected for this purpose is provided to Metrel in an anonymous form. The service determines whether a crash has occurred, which code line caused the crash and the type and operating system of the affected mobile device. This data is only used to analyse errors in the app and correct them in the future. No personal data is transferred during this process. Data protection for Fabric's mobile analytics can be viewed here: http://try.crashlytics.com/terms/privacy-policy.pdf
Sharing of application data:
- All application data (that is the data you created with app) is only stored locally on your devices. This data is never shared with any other services or people unless you explicitly choose to do so through the sharing options available.
Explanation of needed permissions
Apps requests following permissions for given purpose:
- Internet - access to network file servers, and other network-related functionality
- Access/change WiFi state - for providing WiFi sharing function
- Read/write external storage - for file management
- Prevent device from sleeping - for proper work of long-lasting operations
- Bluetooth - to be able to communicate with instruments
- Location - needed because bluetooth needs this permission and not because we use location in any way
- Camera, audio - to be able to store attachments