MI 3125BT COMBO
MI 3125BT is the ideal instrument for engineers who perform high volume testing or work regularly on TT and TN systems. Containing all necessary tests for installation safety testing, MI 3125BT offers the brand new ability to test B-type (DC sensitive) RCDs. COMBO contains integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs (including EV type) for the evaluation of line/loop impe-dance results. The bright graphic display with backlight ensures that results, indications, measurement parameters and messages are clear, visible and easy to read. The red and green LEDs on either side of the display provide a clear PASS/FAIL evaluation of test results. Each test has its own individual help screen describing how to connect the instrument into the installation and how to perform a measurement. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the MESM software.
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th EDITION
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A and B);
- Earth resistance (3-wire method).
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Earth resistance measurement: instrument performs 3-wire earth resistance testing with two additional rods.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multi-system testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- B type RCD testing is supported.
- BT connectivity: it enables BT communication with Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Eurolink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading of test results and parameters and creation of test reports.
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Mass: 1.0 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
Special Installations / Locations
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- System maintenance
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||PC SW EuroLink PRO||en||1.0||13.03.2014||915.07 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3125BT COMBO||uk||2018||04.10.2018||Single leaflet||531.06 KB|
|Manual||MI 3125 BT EurotestCOMBO||en||2.1||17.03.2014||20 751 484||1.22 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||220.127.116.1161||28.01.2019||Readme||zip||191.24 MB||Login|
|PC Software||EuroLink PRO UK||uk||5.17||18.03.2019||zip||29.72 MB||Login|