CS 2890 Power Calibrator / Simulator
Power Quality Analysis
The CS 2890 Power Calibrator/Simulator is a handheld multifunctional four-phase instrument designed for calibrating and adjusting Metrel power quality Class A and Class S analysers as well as simulation of typical voltage and current power quality phenomena and situations on electrical networks.
- Simple and powerful waveform generator with various settings.
- 4 voltage channels with wide simulation range: up to 350 Vrms.
- 4 current channels with current clamps simulation up to 2000 A.
- Simultaneous voltage and current (8 channels) simulation, 16-bit digital to analogue conversion for accurate signal generation.
- Saving current system settings on power off.
- 4.3’’ TFT colour display.
- Calibration of Metrel Class A and Class S power quality devices.
- Adjustment of Metrel Class A and Class S power quality devices.
- Training purposes.
- Demonstration of PQA testing equipment by sales personnel.
- Education about power quality phenomena.
- Voltage/current stability between the predefined calibration/adjustment points better than ±0.06 % under prescribed environmental conditions.
- Fine adjustment of calibration points with substandard volt-meter control measurements.
- Dimensions: 230 x 140 x 80 mm
- Mass: 1.36 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Manual||CS 2890 Power Calibrator Simulator||en||1.3.1.||19.02.2020||20752950||4.7 MB||Login|
|Datasheet||CS 2890 Power Calibrator / Simulator||en||2019||19.02.2020||435.79 KB|