MI 3152 EurotestXC
MI 3152 EurotestXC is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN, TT and IT earthing systems are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- IEC/EN 60364 series
- IEC/EN 60364-6
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41
- IEC/EN 60755
- IEC/EN 61008
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 61557-1
- IEC/EN 61557-2
- IEC/EN 61557-3
- IEC/EN 61557-4
- IEC/EN 61557-5
- IEC/EN 61557-6
- IEC/EN 61557-7
- IEC/EN 61557-10
- IEC/EN 61557-12
- IEC/EN 61557-14
- IEC/EN 61851
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- IEC/EN 61010 series
- IEC/EN 61010-1
- IEC/EN 61326 series
- IEC/EN 61326-1
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Predefined Automatic tests:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results and report creation.
- Support for aMESM Android APP, data management tool (option).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
|Datasheet||Industrial EIS||en||1.0||20.05.2016||4.49 MB|
|Manual||MI 3152 EurotestXC||uk||1.8.13||20.06.2019||20 752 412||7.45 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||22.214.171.12496||30.04.2020||Readme||zip||237.97 MB||Login|
MI 3152 EurotestXC in-depth video
An in-depth overview of some of the MI 3152 EurotestXC functionalities.