MI 3100 s EurotestEASI
MI 3100 s EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a basic set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 s EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results.
- IEC/EN 60364 series
- IEC/EN 60364-6
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41
- IEC/EN 60755
- IEC/EN 61008
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 61557-1
- IEC/EN 61557-2
- IEC/EN 61557-3
- IEC/EN 61557-4
- IEC/EN 61557-5
- IEC/EN 61557-6
- IEC/EN 61557-7
- IEC/EN 61557-10
- IEC/EN 61557-12
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- IEC/EN 61010 series
- IEC/EN 61010-1
- IEC/EN 61326 series
- IEC/EN 61326-1
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F);
- Earth resistance (3-wire method).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- On-line voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Trip Lock function: loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder