- High Voltage, programmed (AC/DC).
- Continuity tests.
- Insulation resistance measurement.
- Substitute leakage current.
- Differential leakage current.
- Touch leakage current.
- PE-leakage current.
- Discharge time.
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cosϕ, frequency, ThdU, ThdI,PF).
- Data management: the instrument features in unique user friendly data management facility and state of the art memory organizer.
- Multiple test terminals: different test terminals enabling the user to chose from performing single tests or autosequences from single test socket.
- Support for Test Adapter: A 1460 CE ADAPTER enables execution of auto tests from single test terminal.
- MicroSD: support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB.
- Colour display: 3.4˝colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Hi-pot: high voltage AC (5kV at 500VA) and DC (6kV) test.
- Continuity: 4 – wire continuity test with selectable test current (0.2 A, 4 A, 10A, 25A) enabling precise measurements.
- Communication: 4 – RS232, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication ports enabling downloading, uploading and remote control over instrument.
- Multi-system testing: the instrument can be used on TT, TN, IT and 115 V supply systems.
- Automated production lines,
- Specialized workshops.
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments - same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 43,5 x 29,2 x 15,5 cm
Mass (without accessories): 17 kg
Video MI 3394 CE MultiTester XA