- Visual inspections;
- Fuse test;
- Continuity // Protective earth resistance 200mA;
- Continuity // Protective earth resistance 10A, 25A (25A, M, F, models only);
- Insulation Resistance (Riso, Riso-S);
- Sub-Leakage Current, Substitute Leakage Current - S;
- Differential Leakage current;
- PE leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- Insulation resistance, IEC/EN 62353;
- Touch leakage current, IEC/EN 62353;
- Equipment leakage (direct, differential, alternative) IEC/EN 62353;
- Applied part leakage (direct, alternative), IEC/EN 62353;
- Insulation resistance, (optional A 1422) IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Welding circuit leakage, (optional A 1422) IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Primary leakage, (optional A 1422) IEC/EN 60974-4;
- No-load voltage, (optional A 1422) IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Power (P, S, Q, PF, THDu, THDi, CosØ, I, U,);
- PRCD test, (2 pole, 3 pole, K/ Di (varistor), S (3-pole));
- PRCD PE probe test, PRCD open conductor test, PE conductor (PRCD) test;
- RCD test, (type A, AC, B, B+, F);
- Flash test, (1500V, 3000V);
- Polarity / Active polarity test;
- Clamp current (with optional A 1283).
- Touch screen: high resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT.
- Double manipulation: keyboard and touch screen enable the user to control the instrument in any manner they like.
- Pre-defined AUTO SEQUENCE®s: enable the user simple and quick execution of test sequence for the chosen device.
- Read the code and test: QR and barcode system of labelling in combination with AUTO SEQUENCE®s enables the user quick and simple testing of electrical devices.
- Testing groups: the instruments have built-in filters in accordance with their area of application, which enables the user simple choice of needed test sequences.
- Support for PRCD testing: support for all types of PRCDs, including 2-pole, 3-pole, K/Di (varistor), S (3 pole) and testing with the PE probe.
- Support for RCD testing: all instruments support testing of A, AC, B, B+ and F RCDs.
- Fuse testing: the instrument has a special, integrated testing module for quick testing of all types of fuses.
- Hard-wired devices: the instruments have integrated additional test terminals that enable the user simple testing of hard-wired devices.
- High-voltage testing (only MI 3360 F): the instrument enables insulation resistance measurement that has to be performed after repairs or maintenance of electrical devices.
- Testing of medical devices (only MI 3360 M): the instrument enables testing of medical devices in accordance with IEC/EN 62353.
- Testing of welding equipment (only in combination with A 1422): all models of OmegaPAT XA support testing of welding equipment in accordance with IEC/EN 60974-4.
- Large memory: support for microSD memory cards, 8 GB card already integrated in the instrument, although that can be expanded to 32 GB.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager: enables creation of test structures, user-defined autosequences, professional test reports and data transfer for archiving.
- aMESM Android SW: enables QR code scanning, and uploading of pre-prepared user-defined autosequences.
- Testing of portable electrical equipment;
- Testing of fixed installed electrical equipment;
- Testing of medical electrical equipment;
- Testing of 3-phase electrical equipment;
- Testing of electrical welding equipment;
- Testing of portable switchboards with integrated PRCD switches;
- Testing of extension leads with integrated PRCD switches.
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments - same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 31 cm × 13 cm × 25 cm
Mass (without accessories): 6.1 kg