- Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Online Voltage Monitoring: Monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: If changes occur to the regulations, changes can be made to the unit to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 999 MΩ.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an in-built charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD Auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: required by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.0 kg