- Autosequencing: 110 Built in Autosequences speed up testing and ensure no tests are missed.
- Automated: automatic testing and Pass/Fail evaluation of results according to the code of practice.
- RCD testing: test trip times of Portable RCDs in accordance with the code of practice.
- Project uploading: upload previous test data for fast retesting of locations (requires PRO Plus software).
- Scan and test: optional barcoding system and PASS/FAIL barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- Flash Test: dielectic strength test after repair safety testing.
- Adaptable: tests both 230 V appliances and 110 V appliances.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, full QWERTY keyboard, help screens and warnings guide the user through correctly testing an appliance.
- Multi-tasking: can perform hard and soft earth bond test, 250 V / 500 V insulation tests, differential /substitute / touch leakage test, Load tests, fuse tests and polarity tests.
- Multiple users and locations: the name of the user, the building in which the instrument was tested and the room information can be typed in and stored alongside the test results and appliance information.
- Intelligent: hard or soft tests are chosen automatically to reduce the risk of damage occurring on the selected appliance.
- Downloadable: with memory capacity of 1100 locations, the unit can be downloaded to a computer via the PATLink software (included in the standard set).
- Clamp leakage current measurement: saves time by enabling quick measurement of leakage current with current clamps directly on power supply cable. No need to connect the test appliance to the tester.
Professional PC SW PAT Link PRO enables viewing and advanced analysing of measurement results (comparison/trends for selected appliance) including comparison, storing of results for documentation, printing of test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 335 x 160 x 335 mm
Mass (without accessories): 8.4 kg