The quality of living requires constant care, understanding and innovative solutions for the following segments:
- electrical installations, machines and appliances safety control,
- electrical power quality
- diagnostics of IT and telecommunication networks.
For its test equipment Metrel, Our Parent Company, has obtained many international approvals like KEMA, VDE, IMQ and other.
Test and measurement equipment by METREL covers the following fields:
- Testing of Safety on Electrical Installations (VDE 0100, BS 7671, HD 384, CEI 64.8),
- Testing of Safety on Machines and Electrical Appliances (IEC 60204-1, IEC 60439-1, IEC 60335-1, VDE 701 T1, VDE 702 T2).
- Measurement and Testing of Cable Networks
- Measurement, Recording and Analysis of Power Distribution Systems (EN 50160).
- Quality, DIN 5032,EN 6071, EN 60584-1,EN12599, ENISO 7726, ISO 10526, ISO 10527,EN61326,
- Equipment is fully in compliance with the Low Voltage Directive (EN 61010-1), and EMC Directive (EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1).
Sales and Marketing operate from our premises in Normanton, having a supporting network of independent distributors. Metrel UK Ltd. provides to its customers, a complete service including calibration and repairs, technical support and after sales service.
Commitment to quality
Metrel UK’s quality assurance system is based on BS EN ISO 9001.
We continue to achieve and maintain this standard through continuous training of our staff and in the design of our instruments.
Our commitment to quality is recognized by our customers and is ensured by a continuous and extensive research and development of new accurate, reliable and safe to use products.